Take the Emergency Medicine ConCert™ board review course with a 100% pass rate!
Jack Krasuski, MD
Yes – 100% of Emergency Medicine physicians who took The Pass Machine ConCert™ Board Review Course in 2014 passed their Concert™ exam. How do we know for certain? We know because any doctor who fails is sure to ask for their better-than-money-back guarantee. We have not received a single guarantee request.
This is what makes The Pass Machine course so effective:
- High Yield Content: Laser-focused lectures follow the ABEM® Emergency Medicine ConCert™ exam blueprint. This way you know you’re preparing having everything you need in front of you without wasting time with any non-board-relevant information.
- Question Bank: Going through the practice tests that are included in your course package has three benefits: 1) Since the hundreds of included board-style multiple choice questions have explanations, answering and reviewing the questions is a great self-contained study method in itself. 2) Completing these practice tests permits you to assess your exam preparedness and identify your relative strengths and weaknesses and deploy the rest of your preparation time accordingly. And 3) cycling through the hundreds of questions allows you to check your pace answering questions so that can ensure yourself that you’ll have enough time on your ConCert™ exam.
- 12 Month Anytime, Anywhere Access: Use any spare minute to study on your computer, tablet and smart phone. The audio only lectures permit you to listen to lectures while you’re commuting, jogging, or doing chores. You even can do a few questions doing slower moments at work.
- Detailed Syllabus: Includes all course lecture content and supplemental materials
- CME Accreditation: Earn 39.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Ask if your employer will cover costs of this CME activity
- Triple Trust Guarantee: If you don’t pass, The Pass Machine pays you!
- Online Course Convenience: Course is available now. Register below and study today!
If you’re wondering when to start your preparation, the answer is now.
Why? Since we closely track our courses’ pass rates, we know that those emergency medicine physicians who wait until the last minute have lower pass rates. If your EM ConCert™ exam is coming up, now is the ideal time to start preparing without stress and for optimal results.
So, get The Pass Machine today and begin your preparations tonight!
Jack Krasuski, MD
More testimonials on testimonials webpage.
“My experience is a little different because I hadn't done Emergency Medicine for several years, so I had to be able to review quickly and thoroughly. The review book and the online material were excellent. I even took the book camping in Boundary Waters, MN. When the ConCert™ exam came, I passed. Thanks for having a great review course!” - George Nobile, MD, Louisville, KY