Why Take Chances? The Pass Machine Emergency Medicine Qualifying Exam Review Course Has a 98% Exam Pass Rate!
The Emergency Medicine MOC is one tough exam with pass rates of 83% in 2013 and 83% in 2014. The good news is that The Pass Machine Internal Medicine MOC Board Review Course has a pass rate of 98% among course participants. This is what makes it so effective:
- High Yield Content: Laser-focused lectures follow the ABEM® Emergency Medicine Qualifying exam blueprint
- Q Bank: Test your exam preparedness with hundreds of included board-style multiple choice questions
- 98% of emergency medicine physicians who took The Pass Machine Emergency Medicine Qualifying Exam Board Review Course in the last two years passed their exam.
- 12 Month Anytime, Anywhere Access: Use any spare minute to study on your computer, tablet and smart phone
- Detailed Syllabus: Includes all course lecture content and supplemental materials
- CME Accreditation: Earn 38.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Ask if your employer will cover costs of this CME activity
- Triple Trust Guarantee: If you don’t pass, The Pass Machine pays you!
- Online Course Convenience: Course is available now. Register below and study today!
If you’re wondering when to start your preparation, the answer is now.
Why? Since we closely track our courses’ pass rates, we know that those emergency medicine physicians who wait until the last minute have lower pass rates. If your EM Qualifying exam is coming up in November 2015, this is the ideal time to start preparing without stress and for optimal results.
So, get The Pass Machine today and begin your preparations tonight!
Jack Krasuski, MD
(Please note that if you are taking the 2016 Qualifying exam, the ABEM 2016 exam blueprint is changed. The Pass Machine
course for the 2016 Qualifying Exam will be updated in late fall 2015.)
“The Pass Machine review was very, very helpful to me. Very simplified, exam-oriented and wide coverage material. It was the only material I used for the written review. I entered the exam with confidence, and indeed I breezed through the test questions with much ease! I knew very well I would pass after the exam and I did! Thanks to The Pass Machine!” More testimonials on testimonials webpage.
- Joachin Uche Okafor, MD, Phoenix, AZ