Take the internal medicine MOC board review course with a 94.3% pass rate!
The Internal Medicine MOC is one tough exam with pass rates of 78% in 2013 and 80% in 2014. The good news is that The Pass Machine Internal Medicine MOC Board Review Course has a pass rate of 94.3% among course participants. This is what makes it so effective:
- High Yield Content: Laser-focused lectures follow the ABIM® exam blueprint, covering all 11 major exam topics and dozens of subtopics.
- Comprehensive Q Bank: Test your exam preparedness with hundreds of internal medicine board-style multiple choice questions on the included practice tests
- 12 Month Anytime, Anywhere Access: Use any spare minute to study on your computer, tablet and smart phone
- Detailed Syllabus: Includes all course lecture content and supplemental materials
- CME Accreditation: Earn AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Ask if your employer will cover costs of this CME activity
- Triple Trust Guarantee: If you don’t pass, The Pass Machine pays you!
- Online Course: Available now. Register below and study today!
If you’re wondering when to start your preparation, the answer is now. Testimonial:
Why? Since we closely track our courses’ pass rates, we know that those internists who wait until the last minute have lower pass rates. If your Internal Medicine MOC exam is coming up, this is the ideal time to start preparing without stress and for optimal results.
So, get The Pass Machine today and begin your preparations tonight!
More testimonials on the testimonial webpage.
“I'm a busy practicing physician, mother, and wife and had no time to take off or start preparing months in advance for recertification. I really found this board review helped my practicing knowledge as well as pass the boards. The material was comprehensive and yet relevant to the boards. All the speakers were well prepared. Best of all, I could listen to the lectures at my convenience. I would highly recommend it to my colleagues. In fact, I persuaded my husband to try it and he passed the boards the following year!! Thanks!” - Sabahat Nawab, MD, McLean, VA