What is the 2019 General Surgery Certifying Board Exam Pass Rate?
The ABS 2019 General Surgery Pass Rate for the Certifying exam is 85%.
Why take chances? The Pass Machine General Surgery Board Review clients achieved a higher-than-average 94.9% on the Qualifying exam! Learn more about this ABS®-approved board exam review course here.
General Surgery Certifying Exam
Online Course Available Now – Start Studying Tonight!
- Earn up to 54.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 62 Self-Assessment Credits
- Gets you ready with 25 Recorded Mock Oral Exams and 136 Written Clinical Scenarios
- Enhances your learning with high-yield online videos presented by board-focused faculty
- Saves time by following the ABS® General Surgery Certifying board exam topic blueprint
- Fits your busy schedule with anytime, anywhere access
- Includes detailed, illustrated study guide (printed version also available)
- Guarantees you′ll pass with The Triple Trust Guarantee