What is the 2019 General Surgery Qualifying Exam Pass Rate?
The ABS 2019 General Surgery Pass Rate for the QE is 92%.
In 2019, The Pass Machine General Surgery Board Review clients achieved a higher-than-average 96% pass rate on the Qualifying exam! Learn more about this ABS®-approved board exam review course.
General Surgery Qualifying Exam
Online Course Available Now – Start Studying Tonight!
- Earn 69.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 69.25 Self-Assessment Credits
- Gets you ready with over 1300 practice questions in board format
- Enhances your learning with high-yield online videos presented by board-focused faculty
- Saves time by following the ABS® General Surgery Qualifying board exam topic blueprint
- Fits your busy schedule with anytime, anywhere access
- Includes detailed, illustrated study guide (printed version also available)
- Guarantees you′ll pass with The Triple Trust Guarantee