Gift Card Promotional Details
- (Name of Promo) expires on (Expiration Date)
- Instructions on how to redeem your Visa® Prepaid Card reward will be delivered by email to the address used at registration within 5 business days from purchase
- No code or additional action is required on your part at the time of purchase
- One Visa® Prepaid Card per order
- Offer does not apply to previous purchases
- Once Visa® Prepaid Card is issued, it is non-refundable
- Cannot be combined with discount promo codes or other offers
I’ve made a purchase and earned a Visa® Prepaid Card … what next?
- Once you’ve placed an order, after a few business days you will receive an email from DrJack@AmericanPhysician.com with instructions on how to view and redeem your Visa® Prepaid Card. Be sure to check your SPAM folder if you don’t receive this email.
- If you still have not received your email, contact our Customer Care team at Info@AmericanPhysician.com and they’ll be sure to resend the email and confirm your receipt.
- Note that, if not redeemed, your reward will expire in 3 years from the date of issuance.
Disclaimer: American Physician Institute (API) recommends consulting with your tax advisor on the taxability of any gift card or reward earned through an API program or promo. To submit a W9 to API, please click here for instructions.