General Surgery Certifying Exam Prep
Register Now – Start Anytime!
- Earn up to 54.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 54.25 Self-Assessment Credits
- Gets you ready with 25 Recorded Mock Oral Exams and 132 Written Clinical Scenarios
- Enhances your learning with high-yield online videos presented by board-focused faculty
- Saves time by following the ABS General Surgery Certifying board exam topic blueprint
- Fits your busy schedule with anytime, anywhere access
- Includes detailed, illustrated study guide
- Guarantees you′ll pass with The Triple Trust Guarantee
The ABS 2022 General Surgery Pass Rate for the Certifying exam is 87%.
Compare to exam takers who prepared with The Pass Machine:
In 2022, The Pass Machine General Surgery Certifying Board Review clients achieved a 96% pass rate on the Certification exam!
What do I do if I fail the CE?
The first thing you should do is just take it easy, sleep on it. Give yourself a few days, a week or two to come to terms with what has happened. Your next exam is six months to a year away. Dr. Jack has more advice in this video, What Do You Do If You Fail Your Medical Board Exam?
General Surgery Qualifying Examination Scoring & Format
The General Surgery Certifying Examination (CE) is an oral exam consisting of 3 consecutive 30-minute sessions, each conducted by a team of two examiners. The Certifying Exam is taken virtually.