What is the 2021 General Surgery Qualifying Exam Pass Rate?
The ABS 2021 General Surgery Pass Rate for the Qualifying exam is 83%.
In 2021, The Pass Machine General Surgery Qualifying Board Review clients achieved a 95.5% pass rate on the Qualifying exam!
Why take chances? The Pass Machine General Surgery Qualifying Board Review GUARANTEES you’ll pass! Learn more about this ABS®-approved board exam review course.
General Surgery Qualifying Exam
Online Course Available Now – Start Studying Tonight!
- Earn up to 69.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 69.25 Self-Assessment Credits
- Gets you ready with 1500+ practice questions in board format
- Enhances your learning with high-yield online videos presented by board-focused faculty
- Saves time by following the ABS General Surgery Qualifying board exam topic blueprint
- Fits your busy schedule with anytime, anywhere access
- Includes detailed, illustrated study guide (printed version also available)
- Guarantees you′ll pass with The Triple Trust Guarantee