General Surgery Qualifying Board Review Course
Take the General Surgery Qualifying Board Review Course with the 95% Pass Rate!
Online Course Available Now
For course testimonials, agenda, faculty, and CME info:
If your General Surgery Qualifying exam is coming up, it’s not too late to start your preparations. Why prepare? Two compelling reasons:
1. There’s a lot riding on passing the Qualifying Exam. If you don’t pass, it will delay your certification by at least one year. Also, the ugly reality is that if you’re ever named in a malpractice suit, the plaintiff’s attorney likes to ask, “Doctor, are you board certified?” and if so, “Doctor, how many times did you have to take your exams?”
2. The General Surgery Qualifying is one tough exam. The American Board of Surgery reports that the pass rate in 2016 was only 80%. Those are not inspiring odds. Given the stakes, it’s good to have a proven resource on your side. The Pass Machine® is just that resource. It significantly increases participants’ odds of passing. Over the years, including 2016 results, participants of The Pass Machine General Surgery Qualifying Board Review Course have had a pass rate of 95%.
So, an 80% pass rate for all Qualifying exam candidates as compared to a 95% pass rate for exam candidates who used The Pass Machine to prepare. As you see, I can’t promise you perfect odds, just much better odds. If you, alone or together with colleagues, are interested in The Pass Machine, check out the website or give us a call. We do have group academic pricing if you purchase with colleagues from your residency.
Triple Trust Guarantee
Pass Your ABS® Board Exam or Receive:
• A 100% Refund of Your Course Tuition
• An Additional 10% Payment
• Online Course Access Until You Pass, Tuition-Free!
Laser-Focused Lectures: The Pass Machine course is comprised of hundreds of short, easily-digestible lecture modules, each of which reflects exam topics mapped to the ABS® General Surgery Qualifying Exam blueprint. The modules are organized into lectures covering all related exam “keywords.” Thus, you effectively review every required exam topic and nothing else, acquiring increased mastery of the material in less time.
The “QBL” Method: To ensure pinpoint exam relevancy, the lectures use a method called “Question-Based Learning.” Lectures are constructed from a series of board-style multiple choice questions, each coupled to a mini-lecture on that question’s topic.
Board-Experienced Faculty: Lectures are presented by faculty experienced in teaching for board preparation. The two levels of medical editing ensure every lecture is up-to-date, medically accurate and 100% board-relevant.
CME: Earn 49.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 49.5 Self-Assessment Credits by participating. Your annual employer-provided educational funds may be used to cover the costs of this CME activity.
Board-Style Practice Exams
Deep Question Bank: You can test your exam preparedness by answering the hundreds of board-style multiple-choice questions (MCQ) included with your course. Questions carefully follow the board content outline, so each one advances your mastery of exam content.
Realistic Test Environment: Your patients test you every day – but not in the same way the boards test you. You learn how to answer questions in the board exam format. It’s as close as you can get to the real exam!
Optimized for Learning: The MCQs include detailed, referenced explanations. That way you’re not just testing your knowledge – you’re learning the “how” and “why” behind every board-style question.
Anytime, Anywhere Access
Always-on Convenience: The Pass Machine course is optimized for 24/7 online access from any computer, smartphone, or tablet device so you can watch the lectures and take practice exams whenever you have a free moment.
Unlimited Repeat Viewing: The course permits unlimited access to all course materials for 12 months from purchase. And you have the option of viewing the recorded lectures in any order and as many times as you wish.
Lecture Viewing Options: You can choose the full viewing option (that displays the lecture slides synchronized to the video of the speaker) or the streaming audio only option that provides you the flexibility to listen at your convenience while driving or exercising.
Detailed Syllabus: The large course syllabus is included with every live and online course. It includes all the course lecture material, including lecture images, presented in a highly organized format. This way it’s easy to follow along with lectures and take notes, and can also be used independently of the lectures as a high-yield written resource.
Turn Worry Into Action - Register Now!
Best of all, The Pass Machine General Surgery Qualifying Board Review course is available right now. You can register online or by calling our offices which are open seven days a week. Once registered, you’ll be granted access to your online dashboard. Your course dashboard, which you can access from any computer or mobile device, includes:
- All course lectures and handouts
- All board-style General Surgery practice exams
- The CME Vault for claiming and storing your CME certificates
- Our famous Triple Trust Guarantee
So, don’t waste another minute. The Pass Machine online course is proven to be a better way to learn. Please take a few moments to register now. Like hundreds of other surgeons that use this course every year to pass their exam, you won’t regret your decision.
Jack Krasuski, MD
For course testimonials, agenda, faculty, and CME info: